kindly supported by:
This year our conference is focused on front line staff and community activists who are delivering public services in new and innovative ways, alongside learning from the experiences of people who have received those services.
Our conference is focused on learning lessons, solving problems, workshopping and sharing best practice – we believe events work best when attendees participate.
Our sessions this year cover:
- A warm welcome from our new Chair, Donna Hall, former Chief Executive of Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council
- An “In Conversation” keynote session where the Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, will face a grilling, with the opportunity to submit your questions
- Our prevention panel, featuring Michaela Booth, penal reform campaigner; Chris Wright, Chief Executive of Catch22; Dr Martin P Griffiths, trauma surgeon at Lewisham Hospital; Mark Fowler, Director of Community Solutions at London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Rebuilding the Grenfell community: a session that will look at how the council and community are rebuilding their relationship, with Barry Quirk, Chief Executive of Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea; Abdurahman Sayed, Chief Executive of the Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre; Revd. Mike Long of the Notting Hill Methodist Church as panellists
- Our inclusive growth session, with Tamar Reay, Project Lead for Procurement at Preston City Council; Stuart Field, Founder of Bread Funds UK; Yasmin Sheikh, Founder of Diverse Matters as panellists
- The return of last year’s fabulous disruptors’ panel, featuring Angela Catley, Director of Operations at Community Catalysts; Sirinda Bhandal, Founder of Simply Connect; Baillie Aaron, Founder of Spark Inside; Dr Julian Nesbitt, Founder of Dr Julian
To view our agenda, click here.
The conference will be followed by a drinks reception nearby.
Last year saw over 150 Chief Executives, Directors, Leaders, policy makers, and senior executives from the public sector join us for a day of debate, exchange and networking. Don’t miss out and join us this year. Tickets for the conference cost £175+VAT for the public and not-for-profit sector and £350+VAT for private sector organisations.
NLGN members please note that you are entitled to two free tickets. To see if your organisation is a member please CHECK HERE.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.