Tom was a Researcher in 2009 and then a Senior Researcher from 2009 to 2011.
- What’s the Verdict on Local Referendums?
- Capital Contingencies: Local capital finance in an era of high public debt
- Don’t Let On: New measures to help tackle unlawful subletting
- Capital Momentum: Financing options for locally driven capital investment
- Room for Manoeuvre: Ensuring a fair and sustainable future for local government pensions
- Shared Necessities: The next generation of shared services
- Localist Capital Finance: The challenges ahead
- Transforming Universal Services: Transport, libraries and environmental services beyond 2015
- Capital Futures: Local capital finance options in an age of recovery
- Build to Let: Rethinking the use of housing benefit to help families out of temporary accomodation