Are you hungry to influence national policy AND have a big impact on the way services are delivered on the ground?
As well as being one of the leading think-tanks shaping national debate on the public sector, NLGN is also a growing network of fifty local councils and their partners working together to radically rethink the way services are delivered. That means our research programme uniquely influences both Westminster policy-makers and those taking the biggest decisions in local government and public services across the country.
We are now recruiting for three roles in our Thought Leadership Team. To be considered you will need to display:
- outstanding communication skills particularly writing skills
- significant capability and a relentless ambition to create profile and impact on one or more national policy areas
- success at fundraising or willingness to engage in fundraising
- knowledge and experience of one of the following areas: public service reform including health and social care policy; economic growth strategy; technological innovation. However, we are very willing to consider applications from those with other areas of expertise
- evidence of exhibiting NLGN’s ‘changemaker’ values of creativity, collaboration and autonomy.
NLGN believes a more diverse organisation is a more successful organisation. We are a committed equal opportunities employer and positively encourage you to apply.