NLGN is an independent think tank and collaborative network of around 50 organisations from the public and private sector united by a belief in innovation and creativity. We connect members of the network to each other through our events programme and research work.
We are offering a 12-week internship of 21 hrs/week with a stipend of £2,570.40 (equivalent to the London Living Wage). There is some flexibility with regards to working hours, but ideally interns would work 3 consecutive days a week, from 10am – 5pm.
Events and External Affairs Internship
This internship will give candidates valuable and practical insight into events management, communications, marketing and exposure to public policy and stakeholder engagement. This post will suit a highly-organised individual interested in events and external affairs.
This position will report to a Communications and Events Officer and will work closely with the whole external affairs team.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills – including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Demonstrable ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Able to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Skills and experience desired:
- Experience of events management
- An interest in local government
Applications are currently closed
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.