“Our relationship with the NLGN has been hugely beneficial, whether it be helping to shape our pioneering work to empower our residents and communities or helping us develop a shared vision with partners.”
Philip Atkins OBE, Leader, Staffordshire Council
NLGN has worked with councils for over 20 years, helping them thrive in an increasingly complex and challenging environment.
Our network is made up of the most forward-looking local authorities across the UK. These members drive our thinking and are at the are at the heart of our changemaking vision.
Using our member-only resources and opportunities, they not only respond to the pressure to deliver and innovate simultaneously, but also to bring real change at a community level.
Our exclusive membership benefits include opportunities to:
NETWORK AND LEARN
- Participate in our Innovation Exchanges – these day long sessions bring together senior officers in an intensive workshop to share ideas, lessons learned and best practice on core challenges for councils.
- Attend NLGN’s high profile networking events including our Annual Reception at Parliament and two complimentary tickets to our Annual Conference.
- Be part of our wider programme of events including practical workshops and policy roundtables.
ACCESS RESEARCH AND EXPERTISE
- Receive our Innovation Briefings – case-study rich and to-the-point briefings with original insights into how councils have led innovation in practice.
- Arrange facilitated sessions from NLGN’s senior team with your staff or stakeholders.
- Connect with NLGN’s research team, using their expertise to gain access to data and findings not available to non-members, and shape our future research.
RAISE PROFILE AND INFLUENCE
- Speak at NLGN events and write articles on the NLGN blog.
- Feature as best practice in NLGN’s leading research.
- Take an active role in an agenda-setting community of local authorities at the vanguard, inputting your experience and expertise to shape our priorities.
- Our members also benefit from a reduced rate for tailored strategic and transformation support as well as convening and facilitating further stakeholder events.
If you’d like to discuss membership please get in touch with Richard Nelmes, NLGN’s Head of Network, on email@example.com
Click here to see our current members.